At 10:00am PDT
Make the biggest moments of your life count
LED BY JIM ENDICOTT
Sometimes the very best ideas don’t get adopted and the most creative companies don’t win. Not because they’re not smart, not good at what they do, or not big enough. Too often, it is because of the impressions given off in the first minute of a presentation.
During this interactive coaching workshop, you will learn new tips, tricks, and on-your-feet techniques for putting your best foot forward in the most nerve-wracking moments of your life.
- Learn a first impression game plan to build audience engagement
- Discover four key skills high-profile executives spend big bucks to learn
- See audience volunteers rapidly elevate their skills in practical exercises
- Understand how to avoid a presenter’s three biggest anxiety “tells.”
At 12:00n PDT
Farewell to Death by PowerPoint
Everything you need to know to start creating wonderful presentations
LED BY RICK ALTMAN
You learned PowerPoint years ago and think you have decent instincts for building an effective presentation for your boss, client, or co-worker. But something inevitably derails you. The story gets changed, the boss wants an extra graph, and it all needs to be done by tomorrow. It is times like these when your job is no fun. You don’t like these changes but you lack the confidence to explain why. And your PowerPoint skills will be challenged by all these extras, so you go on auto-pilot and do what most do: you stuff it all onto the slide and hope for the best.
You can stop this madness! This two-hour crash course is the perfect jumpstart to the conference, guaranteed to get you off on the right foot by helping you craft, design, and strategize through the process of creating first-rate presentations.
- Recognize what ruins presentations
- Identify the three tenets of good presentations
- Accommodate clean imagery and heavy data
- Articulate your core beliefs about effective presentation strategy
At 3:00p PDT
Presentations from Start to Finish
From need clear through to delivery
LED BY MIKE PARKINSON
This crash course shows you a quick but comprehensive process to make compelling and professional presentations quickly. We build a powerful presentation in real time. Get your presentations right the first time. Easily defend every choice you make to avoid endless revisions.
Although we use PowerPoint, the process works for all presentation software. The focus is conceptualizing a winning mock design. We then finalize a few of the slides together.
- Quickly go from a need to a finished presentation
- Get presentations right the first time
- Avoid endless revisions