The Presentation Summit, Oct 12-15, 2014
Affordable, Accessible, Invaluable
Continuing a tradition of being one of the best values in end-user education, the Presentation Summit has maintained small-business-friendly pricing since its inception in 2003. While comparably-sized conferences charge in excess of $2,500, we maintain a perfectly-tuned infrastructure specifically designed for events of 200-225 patrons. We promise to keep our prices below the $1,500 mark for several years to come as long as you promise not to equate low prices with low value.
- Registration for the 2014 Summit is $1,295 (same as 2013) until May 1, at which point it will rise to $1,395.
- You can hold your seat with a signed company purchase order or a credit card used as a guarantee. In either case, you would then get net+30 to pay for the event.
- To attend one of our optional Crash Courses on Sunday, October 12, the price is $125 per course for the two-hour classes, and $195 for the four-hour delivery skills workshop.
- Conference patrons can book a room at the DoubleTree Hotel for just $169/night. You can contact the hotel on 619.297.5466 or use this online booking page, dedicated to conference patrons.
Included in your conference fee
- Access to all seminars and workshops Mon-Wed. You do not need to commit to one of the three seminar tracks or sign up for sessions ahead of time. You pick and choose as you go and the conference guide includes information about all seminars, including the ones you do not attend.
- Unlimited access to the Help Center, our drop-in, hands-on, technical support center, open from Sunday afternoon through Wednesday close.
- Our robust Conference Guide and companion mobile website, providing comprehensive information on all of the presentations offered, as well as valuable supplemental notes, useful applications, and other resources and literature.
- Eligibility to win one of dozens of prizes that we award throughout the event. Our Prize Pool carries a total value of over $15,000.
- Buffet breakfast each morning.
- Full sit-down lunch on Monday and Tuesday. (Wednesday lunch is on your own, as many of our patrons choose to take some time for themselves or visit a nearby restaurant with new conference buddies.)
If you need help convincing your boss of the value of the Presentation Summit, here you go…
CANCELLATIONS: 80% refund given if cancellation is received in writing more than 21 days before event; 40% refund if between 14 and 21 days before event; no refund within 14 days of event.